Home     Motor Quote     Home Quote     Travel Quote     Health     Other Products     About Us     Contact
    Click here to view our FAQs website: Packed with Legal and General Information, Downloads and Tips


Motor Insurance for UK and Spanish Registered Vehicles

What motor insurance are we able to arrange?
  • UK or Spanish registered vehicles
  • UK or Spanish registered motorbikes and scooters
  • Classic car Insurance (Spanish registered only)
  • Young driver insurance (minimum age 20 with a full licence for two or more years)
  • Motor home insurance (third party cover only)
  • Agricultural or commercial vehicles (Spanish registered only)
  • Public transport vehicles PSVs (Spanish registered only)
  • Heavy goods vehicles (Spanish registered only)

To request a motor insurance quote, simply complete and send us the short form below. 

If you wish to provide full driverand vehicle details, you can do so HERE.


    Copyright´┐Ż: Expat Insurance in Spain 2017                   Privacy Policy                   Last Amendment Date:  19/01/2016

Expat Insurance in Spain is owned by Ibex Insurance